|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
|Requires fuel to use. Can be used to refine resources.|
|2L × 2W × 4H|
Fire Stone Powder
For full list, see "Additional Notes".
cheat giveitemnum 23 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Buildings/BuildingBPs/CW_BuildingBP_Forge.CW_BuildingBP_Forge'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 20|
|Engram Points||10 EP|
|Crafting XP||2.05 XP|
|Unlocks|| Copper Ingot|
|Used to craft||6 items|
|Used to craft||0 items|
10 × Rock
It can only be placed on crafted blocks like Floors, Foundations, or Ceilings. It can be rotated with E before placement. It cannot be picked up. It can be painted.
Has a Pull Range of 11 x 11 sq centered on itself.
Opening the inventory with E displays the list of recipes. If the ingredients are within a valid container within 'pulling range', or in the survivor's inventory, the recipe can be crafted.
Crafting a Recipe
- If you cannot find the recipe, use a partial string in the "Search" box to the left to limit the list.
- Select the recipe. The components for the recipe display at the top left.
- Select one of the two "Craft" buttons:
- The "Craft All" button displays the maximum number of the recipe that can be produced with the available materials. Select it to craft this many items. If selected by mistake, use the "Clear craft queue" button down above the crafting queue to the bottom right of the window.
- The "Craft Item" button crafts the number of items listed in the numerical box above it. Use the spin controls to adjust the number of items, or overtype the number, then select "Craft Item" to produce an exact number of that recipe.
- The crafting queue at the bottom right of the window displays the list of recipes queued up for crafting, and the progress of the current crafting operation. If there are recipes currently crafting, it also displays the "Clear craft queue" button, which removes all queued requests but allows the current crafting operation to complete.
Other Radial Menu Options
Opening the radial menu by holding down E gives the additional options to:
- "Enable/Disable Show Nearby Range" to display or hide a ghosted box showing the 'pulling range' of the structure.
- "Demolish" the structure, returning half the materials used in its construction.
- "Repair" if the structure is damaged it can be repaired if you have the necessary materials in your inventory. If you don't have the necessary components this option is ghosted and renamed "Insufficient resources for repairing"
- "Range Repair" if the structure is damaged it can be repaired if you have the necessary materials in your inventory. This option also attempts to repair any other damaged structures within range if you have enough materials to do so. If you don't have the materials components this option is ghosted and renamed "Insufficient resources to Range Repair"
- "Light" if the structure contains basic fuel and it isn't burning yet.
- "Put out fire" if the structure is already burning fuel.
- "Lock" to restrict its use in multiplayer games to those in the same tribe.
- "Unlock" only appears if it has been Locked already, and allows anyone to use this crafting structure.
The following items can also be used as fuel:
- Thatch Ceiling
- Thatch Door
- Thatch Foundation
- Rope Ladder
- Thatch Roof
- Thatch Wall
- Wood Trapdoor
- Wood Step
- Wood Ceiling
- Wood Door
- Wood Fence
- Wooden Floor
- Wooden Ladder
- Wood Roof
- Wood Wall
- Wood Window
- Wooden Bench
- Wood Chair
- Wooden Sign
- Signboard on Wood Wall
- Wood Spike Wall