|Can be equipped with advanced magic crystals to use more powerful magic abilities.|
|Ammo used|| Earth Magic Stone Essence|
Fire Magic Stone Essence
Thunder Magic Stone Essence
Water Magic Stone Essence
Wind Magic Stone Essence
Light Magic Stone Essence
Dark Magic Stone Essence
Super Magic Powder
|For information on how damage is calculated with these numbers, see Damage calculation|
cheat giveitemnum 380 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Weapons/WeaponBPs/CW_WeaponBP_MasterMagicWand.CW_WeaponBP_MasterMagicWand'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 60|
|Engram Points||32 EP|
|Crafting XP||22.764999 XP|
|Used to craft||0 items|
|Used to craft||0 items|
|Crafted in||Magic Workbench|
Resources breakdown [Expand]
50 × Magic Wood
100 × Mageweave Bark
20 × Silver Ingot
1 × Pegasus Horn
The Master Wand is a magical weapon unlocked at lv 60.
The Master Wand is a weapon that takes Magic Stone Essence as ammunition. Depending on the type of Essence used, the damage and effect of the attack varies. It is not just a more powerful version of the Apprentice Wand, as most of the Essences behave differently with it.
- Thunder Magic Stone Essence: Fires a lightning bolt from the sky, dealing damage to anything hit, and again to anything close to the strike. Will not penetrate through the ground so it isn't effective underground or anywhere where the sky is obstructed. Deals bonus damage to wood structures.
- Water Magic Stone Essence: Fires a projectile that bursts and does damage and slows in an AoE.
- Fire Magic Stone Essence: Fires a projectile that bursts and deals damage and ignites in an AoE. Deals bonus damage to wood structures.
- Earth Magic Stone Essence: Fires a projectile that deals damage on impact followed by causing spikes to burst from the ground below the hit location, regardless of height difference from the ground and the impact location. Deals bonus damage to stone structures.
- Wind Magic Stone Essence: Fires a tornado that travels in a straight line in the direction fired, but at constant height that it was fired at. Tornado does damage on initial impact, and then a constant lower amount of damage as the target remains in the tornado. The tornado has a very long range if no walls or terrain gets in its way.
- Dark Magic Stone Essence: Does damage and stuns a target for a few seconds after a short delay, then drops a projectile from the sky. The projectile does not appear to do anything at this time, as the damage and stun appear to be applied at the same time, usually far before the projectile hits the ground. Like the lightning bolt, this is completely ineffective when the sky is obstructed. Deals bonus damage to metal structures.
- Light Magic Stone Essence: Fires a projectile that applies a powerful AoE healing buff for a few seconds.