|This article is a stub. You can help Pixark Wiki by .|
|Used to make advanced items. Put the corresponding materials into the workbench and click the blueprint to make stuff.|
|3L × 2W × 2H|
|Added in||Patch 1.0|
cheat giveitemnum 124 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CubeWorld/Blueprints/Buildings/BuildingBPs/CW_BuildingBP_Fabricator.CW_BuildingBP_Fabricator'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 55|
|Engram Points||24 EP|
|Crafting XP||2.16 XP|
|Unlocks|| Junction Box|
|Used to craft||64 items|
|Used to craft||0 items|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Fabricator is a gasoline-powered machining workbench that is used to craft various mid-game items such as Auto Turrets, and components such as Electronics. It consumes 1 Gasoline every 15 minutes.
Construction[edit | edit source]
It can only be placed on crafted blocks like Floors, Foundations, or Ceilings. It can be rotated with E before placement. It cannot be picked up. It cannot be painted.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Has a Pull Range of 10 x 10 sq centered on itself.
Opening the inventory with E displays the list of recipes. If the ingredients are within a valid container within 'pulling range', or in the survivor's inventory, the recipe can be crafted.
Crafting a Recipe[edit source]
- If you cannot find the recipe, use a partial string in the "Search" box to the left to limit the list.
- Select the recipe. The components for the recipe display at the top left.
- Select one of the two "Craft" buttons:
- The "Craft All" button displays the maximum number of the recipe that can be produced with the available materials. Select it to craft this many items. If selected by mistake, use the "Clear craft queue" button down above the crafting queue to the bottom right of the window.
- The "Craft Item" button crafts the number of items listed in the numerical box above it. Use the spin controls to adjust the number of items, or overtype the number, then select "Craft Item" to produce an exact number of that recipe.
- The crafting queue at the bottom right of the window displays the list of recipes queued up for crafting, and the progress of the current crafting operation. If there are recipes currently crafting, it also displays the "Clear craft queue" button, which removes all queued requests but allows the current crafting operation to complete.
Other Radial Menu Options[edit source]
Opening the radial menu by holding down E gives the additional options to:
- "Enable/Disable Show Nearby Range" to display or hide a ghosted box showing the 'pulling range' of the structure.
- "Demolish" the structure, returning half the materials used in its construction.
- "Repair" if the structure is damaged it can be repaired if you have the necessary materials in your inventory. If you don't have the necessary components this option is ghosted and renamed "Insufficient resources for repairing"
- "Range Repair" if the structure is damaged it can be repaired if you have the necessary materials in your inventory. This option also attempts to repair any other damaged structures within range if you have enough materials to do so. If you don't have the materials components this option is ghosted and renamed "Insufficient resources to Range Repair"
- "Turn on" if the structure contains gasoline and it isn't turned on yet.
- "Close" if the structure is already turned on and consuming gasoline.
- "Set Pin Code" to restrict its use in multiplayer games to those in the same tribe, or those who know the 4 digit Pin Code set with this option.
- "Clear Pin Code" only appears if a Pin Code has been set already, and removes it to allow anyone to use this crafting structure.
This structure requires Gasoline in its fuel slots to operate.
Unlike [Ark Survival], the Fabricator only runs on Gasoline. To conserve fuel, only insert one barrel of Gasoline at a time, as it lasts for 15 minutes worth of crafting.