Released - March 28, 2018
- Official notes
Greetings Explorers! PixARK will be getting a patch today, 3/28, at ~5:40 PM PDT. We apologize for late notice.
- Flying tames can no longer pick up players on Fury servers during Peace.
- Some creatures will now drop Soil Privilege Markers.
- Lowered the level requirement for crafting the Soil Privilege Markers.
- Players from the same tribe can no longer attack each other on Pioneering servers.
- Increased the rate that plants respawn in Pioneering servers.
- Adjusted the chat UI
- Fixed some text issues in the character screen.
- Fixed some text in the server session screen.
- Fixed the stats for the Candle Cap, Miner Cap.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Felhunter, Fire Elemental, Magic Fungus, and Ice Elemental to exhaust their stamina when using their skills.
- Fixed some strucker rail icons not displaying correctly
- Fixed an issue where dinos spawned out of a PixBlock are not counted towards the tribe tame limit.
- Fixed an issue with some quests not having the correct completion requirement.
- Fixed a bug with creatures dropping unintended items.
|1.4 • 1.5 • 1.6 • 1.7 • 1.8 • 1.9 • 1.10 • 1.11 • 1.12 • 1.13 • 1.14 • 1.15 • 1.16 • 1.17 • 1.18 • 1.19 • 1.20 • 1.21 • 1.22 • 1.23|