Released – May 17, 2018
Greetings Explorers! We're moving along with more balancing changes and adjustment to the raiding meta. Along with this, we have exposed more customization options for Single Player, Non-Dedicated as well as Dedicated servers! Enjoy PixARK the way you want it!
- Single Player, Non Dedicated and Dedicated game settings customization has been added. From 1x to 100x!
- Gathering Rates
- Resource respawn rates
- Player Damage Modifier
- Player Toughness Modifier
- Player water consumption rate
- Player food consumption rate
- Player stamina consumption rate
- Player health regeneration rate
- Creature attack damage modifier
- Creature toughness modifier
- Taming speed modifier
- Creature food consumption rate
- Creature health regeneration rate
- Building defense type damage modifier
- Building armor modifier
- Experience gain modifier
- Increased drop of Shark Skin from 1 to 3.
- Decreased magical ceiling's crafting requirements, from 3 magical wood and silver ingots to 1 of each.
- On Fury and Chaos servers, increased the drop rate of high quality loot from Gold Chests, decreased drop rate of primal quality and bronze ingots.
- Elementals golems will no longer eat cooked meat.
- Elemental golems will only mitigate damage by 50% for earth magic, will not longer be immune.
- Elemental golems' resistance to turrets has been decreased from 80% to 50%
- Elemental Golems's rock throw has been balanced. Area of Effect damage decreased from 80 to 40. Range of the area has been increased from 3 meters to 5 meters.
- Increased all defensive plant health points to 5000. * Balanced damage from creatures, magic and ranged weapons on defensive plants to be the same as versus their wild versions.
- Fixed issue when creating an item, under certain conditions crafting materials are locked into the workbench being used.
- Fixed description info for 5 new types of structures (Crystal, Sea Crystal, Volcanic, Shining, and Darkwood)
- Fixed issue with level 120 creatures gathering rates being abnormal.
- Fixed issue with Mechanical Arm Fabricator not return the correct amount of materials on demolish command.
|1.4 • 1.5 • 1.6 • 1.7 • 1.8 • 1.9 • 1.10 • 1.11 • 1.12 • 1.13 • 1.14 • 1.15 • 1.16 • 1.17 • 1.18 • 1.19 • 1.20 • 1.21 • 1.22 • 1.23|